So we compiled a list of the top questions most seen on the Windows 7 Certification Exam (70-680). That's right, these are actual Windows 7 Exam Questions. For now we will give you the top 5 most seen Windows 7 Certification questions.
- You have a computer that runs Windows 7. The computer has System Protection enabled. You need to retain only the last System Protection snapshot of the computer. All other snapshots must be deleted. What should you do?
A. Run Disk Cleanup for Programs and Features.
B. Run Disk Cleanup for System Restore and Shadow Copies.
C. From the System Protection Restore settings, select Turn off System Restore.
D. From the System Protection Restore settings, select Only restore previous versions of files.
Answer: B Run Disk Cleanup for System Restore and Shadow Copies.
- You have a computer that runs Windows 7 Professional. You need to upgrade the computer to Windows 7 Ultimate. You must achieve this goal in the minimum amount of time. What should you do?
A. Run Windows Update.
B. Run Windows Anytime Upgrade.
C. From the Windows 7 installation media, run Setup.exe.
D. From the Windows 7 installation media, run Migwiz.exe.
Answer: B Run Windows Anytime Upgrade.
- A standard user named User1 has a computer that runs Windows 7. You need to ensure that User1 can run Windows Easy Transfer. What should you do?
A. Disable User Account Control.
B. Add User1 to the Administrators group.
C. Configure User1 to have a complex password.
D. Copy the support folder from the Windows 7 installation media to the local hard disk drive.
Answer: B Add User1 to the Administrators group.
- You plan to capture a Windows 7 image by using the Windows Preinstallation Environment. You need to ensure that Windows PE supports the Windows Scripting Host. Which tool should you use?
Answer: B Dism.exe
- You have a computer that runs Windows XP. The computer has one basic disk that contains a single partition. The partition has 30 GB of free space. The hard disk has 5 GB of unallocated space. You need to install Windows 7 in a dual-boot configuration. Windows 7 must not be installed in a virtual hard disk. What should you do first?
A. Create a second partition.
B. Shrink the primary partition.
C. Convert the hard disk to a GPT disk.
D. Convert the hard disk to a dynamic disk.
Answer: B Shrink the primary partition.