So you are getting ready to take the Windows 70-680 Exam. We will show you what you need to do in order to pass this exam the first time. Compared to computer exams like the CompTia A+ Essentials or Practical Application exams, 70-680 is a beast. But using this guide we think you should have no problem passing this exam the first time. The main thing is to Do a ton of 70-680 practice questions
The 70-680 Exam
- Exam Name: Windows 7, Configuring
- Exam Number: 70-680
- Questions: 40-60 exam questions
- Time allowed: 3 1/2 Hours
- Passing Score: 700
- Exam Cost: $125
70-680 Windows 7 Configuring Objectives
- Installation and Configuration in Windows 7 - 12%
- Configuration of Device Drivers and Disks - 10%
- Configuring File access and printers in Windows 7 Client systems - 12%
- Configuring Network in Windows 7 - 12%
- Configuring Wireless Network - 12%
- Secure Windows 7 Desktops - 14%
- Windows 7 Optimization, Maintenance,Monitoring Backup and Restore - 14%
- Configure Mobile and Remote Access in Windows - 14%
How to pass 70-680
Ok the number one thing is to use multiple study materials. The main thing to do is 70-680 practice questions. Do a lot of these and listen to our 70-680 Questions. Besides just the questions make sure you read a Configuring Windows 7 Book. One of our favorite ones is MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7. This book is amazing resource for 70-680. Another great thing that you should do is install Microsoft Virtual Machine on your computer, and install Windows 7. Then delete that virtual machine and install it again. Do this until installing windows 7 is simple and very easy for you. Then practice doing an upgrade from xp. Do that a few times until you have it down. Actually doing it instead of reading about it is the best way to study for 70-680 because you will actually retain the information for the exam.
Tips on passing MCTS 70-680 - Windows 7, Configuring
- Do tons of 70-680 practice questions
- Listen to our 70-680 audio cd over & over, especially right before taking the 70-680 exam
- Actually use Windows 7 for awhile, if you have xp upgrade your computer so you know what it is like to use it. If you have a mac, give it away and buy a pc. haha
- Do not take the 70-680 exam until you are ready.
- Take your time on the Windows 7 test. You have 3 1/2 hours. That is plenty of time,relax breathe.
- If you do not quite know the answer skip it. Come back to it later. Do the ones you are sure of first.
- Take the 70-680 exam in the morning. Listen to our actual 70-680 training exam questions on the way to the Microsoft testing center
- Don't stop with MCTS 70-680 keep doing more computer exams